Friday, March 25, 2011

SICK

Dear Concerned Classmates,
     I was surfing in the Internet Ocean in hopes of finding a more specific topic for my silver award in Girl Scouts. Of course, my project has to be about becoming environmentally friendly. Anyway, I found a website that lists all, if not most, of the endangered plants and animals around the world. I copied it onto a word document and typed in the web adress so I could access it later. It was all in size ten ARIAL font.

ENDANGERED ANIMALS: 195 PAGES LONG

ENDANGERED ANIMALS: 169 PAGES LONG

Unless the majority of people take action quickly (including, me, you, and our families, and friends), we won't need a Mayan Calander or a solar flare to tell us when the world is going to end; we are going to end up killing ourselves (No, not suicide. Suicide= bad. We will run out of resources and starve. Sudy the food web, people.).

IT ONLY TAKES ONE PERSON TO KILL OFF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE. Isn't that sick?

I have to go catch some more waves; I'm already at the Internet Ocean.


TAKE ACTION.

Smiles from,
The Teenage Narwhal

No comments:

Post a Comment